After this year’s Sónar Festival in Barcelona, we declared Yosi Horikawa one of the event’s big winners due to his excellent live performance at the SonarDôme, which put his uplifting and enticing music on full display.
We also suggested that great things were on the way from the producer, and now it appears that that prognostication is due to bear fruit sooner rather than later. “Bubbles” is wildly original and imaginative, with the bulk of the song’s textural sounds provided by what seems to be recordings of small objects being dropped (possibly an homage to a classic Aphex Twin song). The songs’ subtle melodies blend with the babbling pitter-patter to create a cool and soothing bit of artful easy listening. “Bubbles” is being released by the First Word imprint on two separate records—a four-song EP from Horikawa called Wandering and a 12-song compilation from the imprint put together by label boss DJ Gilla. The Wandering EP (whose title track we offered up for download last year) is out now, and can be purchased over on Horikawa’s Bandcamp, while the compilation will be released as a free download on July 4.
Download for free Yosi’s new song “Bubles” by clicking HERE
01. The Beatles – Taxman (DJ Prince 2013 Remix) (radio edit) by djprince 3.47
02. No Diggity (AA ‘All Inside’ Bootleg)- Alice Jemima/Bondax by djaamixes 3.52
03. Breakbot – Break Of Dawn (Dimitri From Paris Boogie Dawn Remix) by Dimitri from Paris 5.47
04. Snow Boy – I ve got to learn to mambo (LarrySkg Edit) -new DL link by Larry Skg 3.28
05. Lay Em Low Main feat. NY Oil by DJ Nu-Mark 3.29
06. Pop It (AGFA vs JM Jackmaster Re-Edit) by ALL GOOD FUNK ALLIANCE 5.14
07. Frenkie i Disciplinska Komisija – Pokreni Se (Funk Efemdzemov Ext. Rmx) by Funk Efemdzemov 4.38
08. Rihanna – No Love Allowed (Djtzinas Edit) by Djtzinas 3.44
09. Father Funk – Mama Funk (Scour Records Freemix) by Father Funk 3.41
10. Culcha Punk – Get Lucky, Get A Hammer by Ronald Aquinas 4.35
11. Grant Lazlo – Jericho by GRANT LAZLO 5.21
12. Soul Intoxication (Tom Drummond Remix) by Basement Freaks 5.29
13. Paciencia De Jo Feat. Tita Lima by Ubiquity Records 4.35
14. Blue Jiggler (Downbeat Remix) by Sonic Funk Foundry 5.52
15. The Worldstylers – Wind The Rastafire Up (FREE DOWNLOAD!) by Savages Y Suefo 4.09
16. Tales Of The Fun Kids (Mononome & Mattic) – They Know by mononome 3.06
17. Now That We Found Love FREE DOWNLOAD by JiggyJoe 4.25
18. London Grammar – Hey Now (Keeno Remix) by Keeno. 5.37
19. LoopMaffia – Breezer (Original mix) by LoopMaffia 3.39
20. Throwback Thursdays #3 – Let Me Tell Ya (2010) by Backpack Jax 3.25
E N J O Y DJ “Ralou Alou” September 2013 set F O R F R E E !!!
The Malaysian site of Borneo is a unique tourist’s attraction to have best taste of animals’ wild life. Rain forest is superb and accommodation is designed to help you come close to the jungle in a luxury way.
Created in the year 1984, Tabin has been declared a Wildlife Reserve primarily on account of the large number of animals inhabiting its forests, some of which are highly endangered. The three largest mammals of Sabah, namely Borneo Pygmy Elephant, Sumatran Rhinoceros and Tembadau are all found within the reserve; nine species of primate are present, as well as three species of cats all of which are on the protected wildlife list. Of bird species, 42 families representing 220 species have been recorded. One of the highlights of Tabin being the active and mineral-rich mud volcanoes, attracting frequent visits by wildlife for their mineral intake and present an ideal platform for wildlife observation and bird-watching.
The Wildlife Department of Sabah is the custodian of the animals in the reserve while the Forestry Department of Sabah is responsible for the tress in Tabin. The reserve is covered mainly with lowland dipterocarp forest.
Since the availability of accommodation provided by Tabin Wildlife Resort in 2004, Tabin Wildlife Reserve has gained popularity to be one of the best places in Sabah to observe the rich bio-diversity of nature and to part-take in nature-base activities. Amongst the popular things-to-do in Tabin are jungle-trekking, night safari, night walk, wildlife-spotting, bird-watching and rainforest education.
Tabin Wildlife Reserve is located in the eastern part of Sabah, Malaysia, on the island of Borneo. The reserve comprises a rectangular area of approximately 122,539 hectare in the centre of the Dent Peninsula, north-east of Lahad Datu town, south of the lower reaches of the Segama River and north of the Silabukan Forest Reserve.
The Honda HA-420 HondaJet is the first general aviation aircraft developed by the Honda Aircraft Company.
In 1986, a young Honda engineer named Michimasa Fujino crystallized that vision when Honda initiated research and development into an advanced, air-bound Honda. After four decades of both passion and hard work, the HondaJet creator has nearly completed his vision as the president and CEO of Honda Aircraft Company. Continue reading →
1. Oberst & Buchner – Today I Feel (Alex Q Remix) 7.14
2. Pete Rock & Cl Smooth – They Reminisce Over You (Dj Inko Remix) 3.18
3. Cadien – Expression Of Self by Jalapeno Records 5.15
4. Romano Gemini – Crazy Pimp (Skeewiff vs. 50 Cent) 3.22
5. Grant Lazlo – Skaville (feat. Grandmaster Flash & Lyrics Born) 6.09
6. Bad Monkeys with Gizelle Smith 4.27
7. Bounty Killer & Djtzinas – Real Killa (Bruce Missile Blend) 3.34
8. Got to be Love by Satin Jackets 6.53
9. Shaka – Let The Brick House Hit Em 4.48
10. DJ Kid Stretch – California Squid 3.05
11. Chali 2na – Comin’ thru (Amsy Remix) 4.13
12. Elastic Bond – Pierdo el Control (K. Sabroso’s Sophistifunk Mix) 4.34
13. Salmonella Dub – Slide (Defunk Remix) 5.24
14. L.T.D. – Getaway (All Good Funk Alliance Re-Edit) 4.57
15. Cayetano ft. Valia – Feel (Teddy Killerz remix) 4.47
16. Public Enemy – Bring The Noise (Funk Efemdzemov Remix) 3.06
17. Blackstreet – No Diggity (Bondax Edit) 3.36
18. I Monster – The Blue Wrath (Panama Cardoon Edit) 3.53
19. Soul Love – DJ DSK & Soul Clap Asia Crew 3.58
20. Sintiendo (Empresarios Dubplate Especial) 5.04
E N J O Y DJ “Ralou Alou” September 2013 set F O R F R E E !!!
” Since my childhood, I was fascinated by colors and images, then I began my first career as a graphic designer. Life passed smoothly until 1993, when I saw some of my friend’s photos, which made me realize that I could paint with light by a camera, so I bought my first SLR (Pentax SP II) and started shooting. In 1995 I built up my darkroom and got stuck there for eight years, I didn’t even realize that I almost quit my design job. It is the story of how a photo hobbyist transforms to a freelance photographer.
In my opinion, the technique and concept of photography might be changed from time to time, but the only thing will always exist and will never change is our optimistic vision. Life is always looked much better while being seen via the view finder, so, just press the button and let the images tell the stories.”
Από το προσωπικό του site που μπορείς να επισκευθείς με ένα κλικ στην φωτογραφία που ακολουθεί .
Jasper Wong is an artist, illustrator, and curator. He is a man who wears many hats and best known for his art that is a unique clash of Asian-influenced pop culture on paper. Jasper has exhibited worldwide, in places such as Japan, California, France, London, Mexico, New York, Hong Kong, Chicago, and Australia and he has been selected on multiple occasions by Archive magazine as one of the 200 Best Illustrators worldwide. He has also scored press in publications such as Communication Arts, Society of Illustrators, American Illustration, Taschen’s Illustration Now, Hypebeast, Booooooom, Arrested Motion, Hi-Fructose, Acclaim, Complex, Vice, and Juxtapoz.
Jasper is also the founder of a gallery in Hong Kong called ABOVE SECOND and another creative venue in Honolulu called LOFT IN SPACE. In its existence, both Monocle magazine and CNN have chosen it as one of the best galleries in the city. Jasper is also the creator and lead director of POW WOW HAWAII, which is a non-profit organization of contemporary artists committed to community enrichment through the creation of art outreach programs, educational programs and engaging the community in the creation and appreciation of art.
Jasper’s newest venture is in the form of a community art center called LANA LANE STUDIOS. It is a repurposed industrial warehouse that has been transformed into progressive 2D/3D creative workspace and center for teaching and learning. It is a place where creative output flourishes, interacts with and inspires the community. It is a combination of private studio spaces and a fully functional art school for the youth of Hawaii.
POW! – It’s the impact that art has on a person. A literal punch in the face.
WOW! – It’s reaction that art has on a viewer. A sense of awe and wonderment.
Together they form POW WOW, which is a Native American term that describes a gathering that celebrates culture, music and art.
Now imagine for a moment a contemporary form of the gathering which brings internationally and locally renowned artists to one place. A place that will allow them to do what they do best: be creative. We give them the tools, the space and the freedom to create. We make that process open to the public, allowing them full engagement and interaction between the artists and their audience. They witness the creativity in its entirety and become an essential part of the artists’ process. It’s about the breaking down of those closed doors and making art accessible. Now take a step further and imagine transforming a whole neighborhood with art within a week. Seeing creativity happen all around you from beginning to end and bringing people together through the act of putting paint on surface.
Jordy Meow is a French Photographer, Web developer, Guitarist and Singer and loves to take pictures from abandoned places in Japan. He runs two different blogs both of them very very unusual and intresting. First one is under the name Totoro Times an the second one under the name Haikyo. he names him self as an urban explorer and that’s prety much true. You definatly cab recognise that in his pictures. Enjoy the world of Jordy Meow.
Rock It Suda is a series of unconventional guest houses, or pensions as they are so called in Jeongseon, South Korea, that sit peering over the edge of a mountainside. The robotic structures are 6 houses, or rooms, that are each themed. Their totally wild designs solidify Rock It Suda as the most unique accommodation its guests have ever stayed in.
The Crown Range, New Zealand. 47 corners, 1076 metres elevation, 10.4km long. The country’s highest paved roadway. For a moment in time it belongs to one man, Mike Whiddett. The moment will become, the drive of a lifetime.
We @ iamgio are a team of creators specialized to an innovative perspective view creating and producing your ideas in different areas such as Web Design Graphic Arts Photography Social Media Events Organizing Hotel Management and more. In parallel we hope that our site will work as a sting to your minds by showing via our blog the work of other respective creators we believe it’s worthy to share their work with us.
We want our site to work as an all year around exhibition of beautiful clever useful innovative extreme and artistic creations from people they share the same brain storming level as our team. Enjoy your web surfing via iamgio.gr and fill free to show us your work if you believe it’s worth a try and follows parallel roads with iamgio way of thinking. Help us to built our creative community.